Talking Stick Golf Club
Two courses from 2 master designers named Ben Crenshaw and Bill Coore make Talking Stick a golf destination with a well deserved award winning pedigree. Both courses are consistently ranked in the top 10 courses in Arizona.
These wonderful golf facilities are located on and owned by the Salt River Pima – Maricopa Indian Community.
Let’s take a look at the awards that make Talking Stick stand out among it’s peers:
Top this all off with being managed by one of our all time favorite golf course management companies , the world class and world renowned Troon Golf and Talking Stick adds up to superb golf experiences every single time you play.
In addition to being a fabulous golf facility, Talking Stick delivers the finest in tournament services, junior golf schools, outstanding meals, a special wedding team, expert teaching classes and exceptional attention to detail.
- 4-1/2 star rating from Golf Digest.
- Top 100 places to play – Golf Magazine.
- America’s Best Courses list – Golfweek.
- Host of the PGA Tour Qualifying School and Tim Mahoney – a top 50 Golf Digest Golf Instructor.
- 100 Best Golf Shops in America - Golf World Magazine.
|Talking Stick will mean outstanding golf memories for all who play there. The Director of Golf at Talking Stick will see to it!|